Most people, sooner or later, but createfamilies. At first, family life seems like a fairy tale, the couple experience happiness and immeasurable love for each other. But the modern world over the past year has changed the similarities that were previously characteristic of young families. The problems of the young family form a new type of family. It is in such a family that its unity, unity depends on mutual understanding, attachment, devotion and personal relationship of family members.
The problems of young families today areIs an actual task for its study and understanding of the psychological causes of these problems. Let's consider in more detail the most significant problems of young families and try to understand how to cope with these family difficulties.
The main problems of a young family
In modern reality, problemsNewlyweds are diverse. The source of their emergence is, first of all, both the absence of the previous state support, and social protection against young families.
It is worth noting that experts say that in the CIS countries the biggest problem of a young family is in four distinctive features:
- Lack of sufficient level of financial and material security for young families. So, for today the incomes of a newly-married couple are 2 times less than in general in the state.
- Social problems of young families includeIncreased both financial and material needs, which is associated with the need to organize family life, purchase of own living space, etc.
- Period of socialization of spouses (education, workplace).
- Psychological adaptation in a young family. Thus, 18% of families need psychological counseling of specialists.
In connection with the current situation of the development of society, two main blocks of family problems are singled out: socio-psychological and socio-economic. They are classified into a number of major problems:
- Housing problems. It can be said with certainty that this problem is one of the main problems for young spouses. After all, modern society no longer has the opportunity to get free housing, as it was before. And in a free market to an ordinary young family it is difficult to immediately buy a home. Only a few have separate apartments. In this regard, young families choose one of the options for accommodation: a private, state apartment or a family-type hostel.
- Material and household problems. Every young family faces material problems, difficulties with domestic neobustroennostyu. The parents of the spouses can help in solving this problem. Their experienced look, seeing this problem can open a second wind to the young family.
- Employment. Low wages and income, general material insecurity - this is one acute major problem of the young family. After all, dissatisfaction with basic earnings forces a young couple to look for work in another city, and options for traveling to other countries are not excluded.
- Medical problems. It was revealed that those women who are not married, suffer more from chronic diseases than married ones. The emergence of these medical problems is significantly affected by the lack of male support, support, family disorder. This means that the protection of the health of a young family in its reproductive age should be at an appropriate level. After all, the effectiveness of the function of procreation depends on it.
- Psychological problems of the young family. The construction of a young family in modern society occurs without any basis for any teaching, laws, or science. At first, the family life of the spouses is the formation of communication stereotypes, the adoption of the partner's value system. Partners unconsciously seek to find a type of relationship that in the future will satisfy both.
So, the problems of a young family are a problem of the formation of each partner as an individual. Its adaptation in the conditions of adulthood.