It is worth noting that there is no single classification of sex. There are many attempts to group different types of sex according to various parameters.
What are the types of sex?
One type of difference in having sex is the presence of a partner. And in this regard, sex can be different.
Without a partner:
- Use teens, getting their first sexual experiences during puberty, when the yet-conscious call of flesh is expressed by masturbation or masturbation;
- Is typical for sexually dissatisfied people, singles or long without partners, as well as those who are looking for new types of sex.
With a partner:
- Traditional sex with one partner of the opposite sex;
- Relationship with a partner of the same sex;
- With several partners of the same or the opposite sex.
At the same time, the same-sexAnd group sex. Talking about what kinds of sex are with partners, it is worth paying attention to those that differ from the traditional vaginal and do not provide for the so-called entry. Without going into the specifics of each species, here it is possible to note:
- Oral, which, in turn, includes blowjob, cunnilingus and lingual sex;
- Anal, which involves reaching the orgasm of the penis partner in front of the anal opening or in itself.
To non-traditional types of sex can be attributed the following, the most common:
- And a number of others that involve the chest, buttocks, hips and other organs of the partner or partner during sexual intercourse.
When we talk about unusual types of sex, then, most often, it means the following:
- Various kinds of perversions, such as zoophilia, necrophilia, sadomasochism and some others;
- Hypnotic sex, when they are engaged, entering the trance with the help of hypnosis;
- Sex in a dream, when sexual visions and sensations appear during a dive into a dream.
Today, to achieve orgasm, many people use new types of sex. Among them, a significant place began to occupy such types of sex:
- Extreme sex, when sexual intercourse occurs at a height, in particularly crowded places, in a territory that poses a threat to the life of partners or
Integrity of the genitals. With this kind of sex, orgasm is achieved through the release of adrenaline, caused by an increased sense of danger;
- Sex using special toys;
- Sexual relations with the use of various kinds of devices, in particular - vibrators;
- Costume sex, when sexual relations between partners are played out as a performance;
- Virtual, connected with obtaining orgasm without a partner via SMS messages, Skype or phone communication.