To learn how to determine the "color temperature", do notBe sure to finish art school or special courses. It is quite enough to understand that the colors around us are derivatives of yellow, red and blue. The first two colors are considered warm, the second - cold. Depending on the prevalence of one or the other, warm or cool shades are obtained.
In this article, it will be about warm shades of a variety of colors, and their use in clothing, make-up, when dyeing hair.
Who is suitable for warm colors?
At the level of intuitive perception, warm tonesAre associated with summer, sun and fire. But, oddly enough, girls with color-like appearance "summer" they do not fit, and will come to the face of "autumn" and "spring." For example, autumn girls in their wardrobe can use:
- The warmest color is orange, and its shades: tangerine, pumpkin, carrot.
- Warm green tones are yellow-green, herbal, pistachio, dark olive and others with a yellowish or brownish tinge.
- Warm shades of brown are chocolate, ocher, vanilla, camelopard.
- Gradations of sky-blue color, by the way, the result can get the most unexpected.
- And, of course, golden, this shade best emphasizes the natural charm of "autumn".
Hair color-type "autumn" rarely needColoring. And, as a rule, stylists do not recommend such women to part with such a wonderful natural shade. You can refresh the image, adding a little bit of brightness and shine to the hair, warm shades of chestnut, chocolate, red color will do for this. This palette will not break the harmony, but will only give the hair a radiance.
Girls with color-like appearance "spring" withChoosing clothes, you also need to carefully monitor that the shade was warm. On such women harmoniously look: cream, peach, dark pear, saffron, sapphire and others.