Feeding birds like and children, they are delightedwatch their habits and habits, and for every walk try to drop something delicious for younger brothers. Do you feed the dove in the city park? If not, then try to do it, and you will see how many positive emotions your baby will receive. And for a pleasant experience to stay in your memory for a long time, when you come home, draw a pigeon with a baby on a piece of paper. How to do it, we'll tell you now.
So, we offer to your attention several master classes on how to draw a pigeon in children in pencil step by step.
The white dove is a symbol of health and purity. To let loose a couple of snow-white pigeons has already become a tradition at wedding ceremonies and graduation. Actually, with the drawing of such a "symbolic" bird, we will begin our lesson.
First of all, we will prepare a blank sheet of paper, a simple pencil and an eraser. Now proceed.
- Let's start with the guides: tail, trunk, wings and head.
- Next, in more detail we will draw a trunk.
- After that, let's focus on the wings, draw the paws and the contour line of the tail.
- Now we have a hard work to do: draw feathers. From how many feathers and in what direction you draw them will depend on the appearance of the dove.
Our next masterpiece will be the dove of the world. According to legends and beliefs, it was the dove with the olive branch in its beak that informed Noah of the end of the worldwide flood. Also in Christianity, the dove is a symbol of the holy spirit, and not so long ago its image became the emblem of the First World Congress of Peace Supporters. So, as we gradually draw a pigeon flying in the sky with a pencil to children, we look carefully:
- First of all, we draw a bird's head and beak.
- Then we finish the breast and part of the wing.
- Next, in more detail draw wings, add feathers and a tail.
- Now it remains to finish the olive branch.
- As you can see, it's not at all difficult to draw the dove of the world in pencil step by step.
To please the smallest audience, you can draw a funny cartoon dove. For example, here such.
- First, draw two circles: for the head and for the trunk.
- Now we will draw the head in detail, add the beak.
- We will continue the work: we will draw a trunk and draw out the contours of the wings.
- Then concentrate on the wings, add feathers. Draw a glazik and two ovals for the legs.
- That, in fact, is ready, it remains to wipe the auxiliary lines and add bright colors.
Older children are better off drawing thisa pigeon, most similar to those they used to see in the park and on the street. Do not think that this is very difficult, just follow our instructions and you will succeed.
- As usual, we'll start to draw a pigeon for children from the guides in stages.
- Now we will correct the contours of the head and neck.
- We'll draw a beak and a glazier.
- Then we will deal with the trunk.
- Our next step is the wing and tail.
- Now we draw short legs, claws, add a few feathers.
- It remains to correct errors, erase auxiliary lines, add shadows, decorate and our drawing can be considered completely ready.
Also, we suggest you try to draw with the child other birds, for example, titmouse.