How to draw a cartoon dragon to a small child?
Whatever it was, and nowadays fairy tales andCartoons about dragons are interesting for children. That is why our today's master class will be devoted to the topic of how to easily pencil a beautiful dragon in pencil.
Of all the variety of lizard-like images,The smallest artists are fond of lovely and friendly cartoon dragons who, unlike their more realistic kindred, are endowed with positive qualities. Therefore, in order not to frighten the crumbs with horrible pictures, let's begin our creative process with recreating the images of cartoon characters. So, your attention is detailed instruction how to step by step draw a small funny dragon-crumb with a pencil:
- Initially, our task is to correctly draw the contours of the body and head. So look at the picture and try to repeat the bends and keep the proportions.
- Now let's take a more detailed look at the head.
- Next, we begin to paint the body: the neck, chest, tail and front claws.
- After that, smoothly draw the femoral part and add the missing paws.
- Our last strokes are thorns and wings.
- Here, actually, our first cartoon dragon is ready.
Next, we give a few small step-by-step instructions, as the younger children depict beautiful and kind dragons - cartoon characters.
How to draw a beautiful dragon to older children?Example 2
How many legends and myths are associated with the ChineseDragon. If your crumb also got to know this character, then you have a great opportunity to surprise him. You can invite the kid to draw a Chinese dragon together, and how to do it we will now tell.
- As well as the last time, we will give due attention to drawing contours.
- Now we will correct the shape of the head and draw out the common features of the face.
- Let's add a few details.
- Then concentrate on the trunk, paws and tail.
- Be sure to draw our dragon scales.
- Now we add bright colors and we can assume that our dragon is ready (traditionally the Chinese dragon is painted in red or blue colors).
In order not to offend and interest the older audience, which is not surprising with the picture of the terrible fire-breathing dragon, we offer you the next master class.
- Draw the outlines of our dragon: two approximately identical circles in the center of a sheet of paper, a circle of smaller diameter in the upper left corner and two smooth winding lines, as shown in the photo.
- Next, let's look at the details of the head and neck.
- Now draw the outline of the front paws and the upper contour of the wing.
- After that, focus on the forelegs, we will paint the trunk, wings and tail.
- To dragon looked believable, draw the ring segments on the chest and the tip of the tail.
- Add a few spots and you can consider the sketch ready.
Our next instruction tells how to draw a Chinese dragon for older children.
- First of all, we draw a circle for the head, a long wavy line for the body and guides for the legs.
- Next, carefully look at the photo, and draw the details of the head.
- Our next step is the trunk and limbs.
- Now we finish the tail with a fluffy brush.
- We wipe the auxiliary lines, eliminate the errors and decorate. Here we have such a nice dragon.