Pre-school education and upbringing playsThe primary role in what our children will be like. It is at this stage that the character, habits, attitude to others and to oneself is formed. The role of preschool education in the development of the baby is definitely significant, since without it, boys and girls are not likely to be ready for school life with all its complexities. Pre-school children should be psychologically, mentally and mentally prepared for school, and also for coexistence with other people in society.
Working with children from 2 months to 7 years in ourThe country, as a rule, implies the introduction of the child into the children's team, the inculcation of socially significant skills and the teaching of the basics of reading, mathematics, and literacy. During this period, a foundation is formed for the later life of the little man, and one must be treated with all seriousness.
Peculiarities of preschool education
Work with preschool children can be divided into the following two directions:
- Preparation for the school curriculum;
- Help the child to adapt to life outside the family by developing certain personal qualities.
Professionals should work with kids. Nevertheless, a huge role is played also by the parents of each boy or girl who, by their example, shows how one should or should not behave.
The purpose of preschool education
Work with preschool children hasHis goal is to give him a basic education, teach the basics of culture, develop sensory, mind, moral and aesthetic perception of the world. According to the conception approved in the education, the overall goal is also educational work with preschool children, which implies the teacher's orientation to the trainee's personality.
The tasks of preschool education
Such tasks include:
- Providing physical health;
- Intellectual development;
- Providing emotional well-being;
- Ensuring volitional development.
It turns out that every teacher and parent should try to instill in the child the skills of communication, friendship and cooperation, to provide him with psychological comfort.Organization of work with pre-school children
With preschool children (from 2 months to 7Years) are engaged, as a rule, in institutions of preschool education. This is a special type of educational institution, which implements the relevant state educational programs. The system of such institutions includes kindergartens:
- General development type (in them priority is the implementation of one or several areas of development, for example, intellectual, physical or artistic-aesthetic);
- Compensatory type (in them priority is the implementation of a qualified correction of various deviations in mental or physical development);
- Supervision and rehabilitation (where preventive, sanitary and health procedures and measures are carried out);
- Kindergarten combined type, which can include general educational, compensatory and health-improving types of institutions.
At the present time,centers of development in which pre-school education (classes) is implemented at the request of parents in the framework of non-standard programs. So-called technologies of developmental learning are becoming popular, the application of which allows to optimize the intellectual potential of each child. With such training, the child becomes a full-fledged subject of activity. Teachers stimulate it, direct and accelerate the development of the most important personal qualities.