This traditional berry for our table has many valuable properties:
- Having a fresh, sated sweet taste, watermelonRemarkably quenches thirst in a grueling summer heat. Several of its slices will completely replace the future mother with a small bottle of water, perfectly replenishing the water reserves in the body.
- Watermelon contains a large number of naturalCarbohydrates and iron. These substances are very easy to digest, and the risk of anemia, which affects many women waiting for the baby, is reduced to a minimum. Also, its pulp is a natural source of folic acid, due to which the laying of all organs and systems of the fetus occurs without problems.
- If you are in doubt, canEat watermelon during pregnancy, an argument such as an increased concentration of fiber in this berry, will surely convince you. After all, this substance enhances the peristalsis of the intestine, which means that you will forget about constipation and digestive disorders for a long time.
- During pregnancy, the bodyDouble loading, so the fact that the watermelon has a positive effect on the digestive, endocrine and cardiovascular systems, can not be ignored. In addition, it excellently removes excess cholesterol from the body.
- You can also watermelon during pregnancy if you have caught a cold or another infection, because it has an anti-inflammatory and antipyretic effect.
- The diuretic effect of this useful berry is also proven, so excess fluid will be excreted more intensively from the body.
In some cases, a dilemma, can one eatWatermelon during pregnancy, have to be solved by completely eliminating this berries from the daily menu. Consider when it is necessary to resort to this restriction:
- If the urinary system does not work at allCorrectly, excessive love of watermelon may well lead to severe edema. Therefore, if your urine test is far from ideal, try to wait for the baby's birth to enjoy this treat.
- Watermelon can be eaten during pregnancy, onlyIf you are sure of its quality. Poisoning them is a very common phenomenon, since during its cultivation nitrogenous fertilizers are often used in large quantities, which means that the content of nitrates and nitrites in the flesh of the berry will go off scale.
- Even if you are not prone to allergies
On berries, during pregnancy the body becomes more sensitive, so the appearance of a variety of rashes may well become a reality.
- If you have a history of colitis and other digestive disorders, watermelon, significantly enhancing peristalsis, can cause increased gas production and even diarrhea.
It is separately worth exploring the question of how much you can eatWatermelon during pregnancy, if you can not give it up you can not. Experts agree that 2-3 slices per meal are more than enough, and the total number of berries per day should not exceed 800 g.