- Organic acids;
- Mono- and disaccharides;
- A whole set of vitamins and microelements: calcium, potassium, magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, vitamins A, C, group B, vitamin E.
Let's consider this fruit in more detail, we will find out: is it possible to eat quince with pregnant women, what nuances must be taken into account while doing so.
What is useful for quince for pregnant women?
First of all, it should be noted that this fruit is allowed to be consumed during the bearing of the baby. Doctors note the following useful effects from quince use during pregnancy:
- Improvement of hematopoiesis. Included in the composition of iron and copper, you can notby the way pregnant, the load on the cardiovascular system is almost doubled. The use of this fruit reduces the likelihood of anemia.
- Reduces the risk of allergic reactions. Acting on the body like sensitizers, quince dramatically reduces the likelihood of allergic reactions to the use of appropriate products.
- Reduces nausea. An excellent tool in the fight against manifestations of toxicosis in pregnant women in the early stages. Having eaten several slices of boiled, baked quince on an empty stomach, the expectant mother will immediately feel relieved.
- Allows you to get rid of bleeding gums. Quince for pregnant women can be beautifulA means to strengthen the teeth and gums, which during pregnancy are depleted in view of the fact that most of the calcium is used to build the stunted apparatus of the fetus.
Despite the fact that most of the quince during pregnancy brings mostly good, but it also can cause certain harm. So, the fruit is not recommended for women with:
- disruption of the intestines, suffering from frequent constipation;
- disease of the upper respiratory tract, - laryngitis, pharyngitis.
In addition, it is necessary to take into account the fact thatIt should not be allowed to violate the integrity of the outer shell of the fetal seeds. Otherwise, there will be a release of a substance such as hydrocyanic acid. The fruit gets the smell of almonds. In a large concentration, the substance can cause poisoning. Therefore, it is necessary to use quince with great care.