When ectopic pregnancy is impregnatedThe egg is attached not to the uterine mucosa, but to another organ - the fallopian tube, cervix or ovary. Unfortunately, in addition to the uterus, the embryo can not develop anywhere else, and therefore such a pregnancy is doomed to interruption.Types of ectopic pregnancy
In order to know what symptoms exist with ectopic pregnancy, you should understand its types:
- Tubal pregnancy is the most common type of ectopic pregnancy, when a fetal egg develops in one of the fallopian tubes;
- Cervical pregnancy is a rarer form in which the egg is attached to the cervix and settles there;
- Ovarian pregnancy - develops in the event that the spermatozoon gets on not yet released from a follicle an ootid and fertilizes it;
- Abdominal ectopic pregnancy is a rather rare phenomenon when a fetal egg is implanted directly on the intestine, abdominal wall or other organ.
The most common is tubal pregnancy, at least - cervical, and very rarely there are ovarian and abdominal pregnancies.
Symptoms of ectopic pregnancy
The first symptoms in ectopic pregnancy are, ultimately, the pain in the lower abdomen. Depending on the localization of the process, they are of a different nature and occur at different times:
- What kind of pain and on what term do you worry about the tubeEctopic pregnancy, depends on the location of the fetus. If it is attached to the narrow part of the tube, the pulling pains in the lower abdomen will appear already at the 5th-6th week of pregnancy. If the egg ripens in the wide part of the fallopian tube, then the cutting and pulling pains will begin on the 8-9th week of pregnancy.
- A neck ectopic pregnancy may not haveObvious signs and severe symptoms. Quite often the sensations with such an ectopic pregnancy are completely painless, which makes it difficult to detect it in time. Rarely, pain in the lower abdomen is observed in the center.
- With abdominal ectopic pregnancy, signs andThe symptoms are similar to cervical, but are more pronounced. As a rule, the pain is localized in the center of the abdomen, intensifying when walking and turning the trunk. Usually symptoms are manifested in the early stages of pregnancy.
- Ovarian ectopic pregnancy hasSymptoms similar to adnexitis. At the same time, women feel severe pain on the side in which the ovary with the growing fetus lies. As the size of the embryo increases, the degree of pain increases.
An early symptom of an ectopic pregnancyIs bleeding at 4-8 weeks. During this period, the allocation of scanty and smearing, sometimes resemble a weak menstruation. Bleeding at a later date is already dangerous for a woman's life and is fraught with serious consequences.
Ectopic pregnancy has another symptom,Revealed with the help of a test for pregnancy. Many women note that when passing a test, the result is usually negative or the second strip is barely noticeable and much weaker than the first one. With all the signs of pregnancy, a negative test should alert the woman and become a weighty reason for immediate medical attention.
Many women care about theectopic pregnancy and is it vomiting for an ectopic pregnancy in the same way as with an ordinary pregnancy? The answer is simple. With progressive ectopic pregnancy of any kind, all signs of a normal normal pregnancy are noted:
- Delay in menstruation;
- Increased mammary glands;
- a change in appetite and psychological state.
In this article we have considered in some detail,what symptoms are characteristic of an ectopic pregnancy, and the degree of their severity. It should be emphasized that ectopic pregnancy is very dangerous for a woman, and therefore, it is extremely necessary at the first signs of pregnancy to immediately seek medical attention. This will avoid serious consequences.