- Abdominal. With this type of surgeryA large incision is made on the anterior wall of the abdomen, through which the operation is performed. This method is chosen with an increase in the uterus, fibroids, local adhesions, cancer.
- Vaginal. The operation is performed through a resection in the upperSeparation of the vagina. It is prescribed for small size of the uterus, as well as its loss. Advantages of the method are the absence of a visible scar and a quick rehabilitation period.
- Laparoscopy - Another modern method of removing the uterus andOvaries. Surgical intervention is carried out through a small hole in the abdominal cavity. The body to be removed is divided into several parts and extracted through tubes. This method of removal of the uterus and ovaries is considered the most suitable, since after it the terms of rehabilitation of the patient are on the average 3-10 days, which is much faster than the recovery after the usual operation.
Before you get on the operating table,A woman needs to undergo a full medical examination of internal organs. Sometimes, at an early stage of a tumor, it is possible to do without surgical intervention. In this case, the doctor prescribes medication and hardware treatment.Possible consequences after removal of the uterus and ovaries
Often after the operation, a woman may experience a depressive state associated with a psychological sense of loss of the female origin. Due to hormonal changes, there is a possibility of gaining weight.
If a woman underwent an operation to remove the uterus and ovaries, she could be given a disability. This happens in the following cases:
- During the operation, the malignant tumor was not removed;
- After the surgical intervention there are serious consequences;
- Loss of opportunity to have a baby.
To obtain a degree of disability, you must prove the negative result obtained after laparoscopy.