Digestive and intestinal disordersrequire immediate symptomatic treatment to alleviate the clinical manifestations of the problem and return the person to active life. Therefore, in pharmacy chains in large quantities, various diarrhea tablets are sold, which provide a quick effect, help to eliminate the signs of the disease and normalize the consistency of the stool.
Diarrhea - treatment and tablets
Naturally, for proper therapy of the diseaseit is necessary to consult the gastroenterologist and the therapist first to find out the exact causes of diarrhea. But most often the problem arises suddenly and you need to overcome it as soon as possible.
Effective medications are based on the following principles:
- antimicrobial effect;
- normalization of water, electrolyte and salt balance;
- decreased intensity of intestinal motility;
- increased mucosal absorption;
- Anti-inflammatory effect;
- restoration of healthy intestinal microflora;
- control of outflow and excretion of bile.
It is rare to find a drug that providescomplex impact on all these parameters, so, as a rule, you have to buy several drugs with different treatment mechanisms and purpose.
Which pills help with diarrhea?
Given the above facts, for the treatment of the ailment in question, you should buy such medicines:
- antibiotics - according to the doctor's prescription, for the destruction of infection, bacterial lesions, and also take care of immunomodulators, hepatoprotectors in parallel;
- antiviral (arbidol);
- antimicrobial, for example, Enterol, Nifuroxazide;
- binders (Loperamide);
- outputting active bile acids, which reduce intestinal peristalsis (Smecta, Immodium);
- compensating liquid losses, restoring the balance of electrolytes (Regidron or Gastrolit);
- sorbents for detoxification (activated carbon, Enterosgel, Enetrolakt);
- normalizing the activity of the intestine (Hilak Forte);
- bifido-, lactobacillus (Bifidumbacterin, Bifiform, Lactofiltrum);
- sedatives for the nervous system (Anaprilin).
In any case, the use of the listedmeans should correspond to the observed symptomatology, the duration of diarrhea, its root cause. Also, when choosing a pill against diarrhea, it is worth paying attention to the presence of contraindications, side effects and concomitant chronic diseases.
Effective tablets from diarrhea
The described drug, on the veryit does not always help, and in some cases even aggravates the situation. The mechanism of its action is too similar to opiates. Lopedium or Loperamide produces an effect on the intestinal tissue receptors that are responsible for the motility and removal of the contents. Thus, the agent allows to delay and increase the viscosity of the stool, not allowing it to be excreted from the body. It is advisable for secretory diarrhea and
The best pill for diarrhea
Most gastroenterologists acknowledge thatthe most preferred drug is Smecta, because this drug has no effect on motility and peristalsis, helps to eliminate pathogenic microbes, while normalizing the concentration of hydrochloric and bile acid in the lumen of the intestine.