Intestinal disorders always deliver massInconveniences and prevent the conduct of normal active life. Especially dangerous is diarrhea - the causes of this problem are very diverse and it is not always possible to immediately eliminate the provoking factor. Moreover, diarrhea leads to severe disruption of microflora and dehydration.
Prolonged chronic diarrhea - causes
The type of ailment considered is diagnosed ifPathology does not stop more than 3 weeks. In fact, diarrhea itself is not a disease, it is just a symptom of sluggish or acutely ill diseases of the gastrointestinal tract.
To find out the causes of the problem, it is necessary to carefully study the composition of the waste masses, to pass blood and urine tests. The main factors that cause chronic diarrhea:
- Violation of absorption of water and other food components in the opening of the whiskey;
- Bacterial infection;
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome;
- Changes in intestinal digestion;
- Dependence on laxatives;
- Congenital chloridiora.
Constant diarrhea in the morning - causes
One-time phenomena of this kind are not consideredCause for concern, since they can be caused by overeating overnight, by the use of stale or poor-quality foods, by the absorption of laxative or by the acceleration of intestinal motility.
Repeated diarrhea in the morning indicates serious violations in the body, which are as follows:
- Imbalance of microflora;
- Pathology of the intestine and pancreas;
- Change in outflow of bile;
- Parasitic infections;
- Bacterial lesions;
- Prolonged exposure to stress and psycho-emotional overload;
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
Frequent diarrhea with blood causes
The detection in the feces of significant impurities of biological fluid, blood clots, or dissemination signals a fairly dangerous diseases:
- Anal fissure;
- Swelling of the rectum;
- Inflammation of the hemorrhoids;
- Infections and bacteria;
It should be noted that in most cases,Blood in the stool can not be determined with the naked eye, because in the process of digestion it folds and becomes dark. If such a symptom takes place, it is possible to diagnose such pathologies:
- Bleeding in one of the upper intestine;
- Oncological formation in the indicated area or stomach;
- cirrhosis of the liver;
- Expansion of veins in the esophagus;
- Polyps of large intestine.
The decisive role is played by the color of stool, which canBe dark brown or black in color. If such a symptom occurs, it is necessary and urgent to see a doctor for laboratory and ultrasound examinations.
Causes of diarrhea after eating
When the described problem accompanies a person regularly, one can suspect a stable irritable bowel syndrome. In addition, there are additional, provoking ailments factors:
- Intolerance to any food product;
- Inflammation of the mucous membranes and intestinal walls;
- Violation in the process of absorption and processing of food;
- Imbalance in the functioning of the thyroid gland.
In this situation it is very important to revise the dietNutrition, pay attention to the foods used and the pattern of diarrhea. If you can not get rid of diarrhea yourself, you should consult a gastroenterologist and a proctologist. Most likely, it is necessary to conduct a study of the intestine, to pass laboratory tests on the composition of feces, the concentration of proteins and fats in it.