Chronic diarrhea just does not appear. It indicates serious disturbances in the functioning of the body. The disease is diagnosed if the emptying of the intestine occurs more than three times a day during the month, and the stool is liquid at the same time.
Causes of chronic diarrhea
In chronic diarrhea becomes if diarrhea person has to suffer more than a month. The reason for this may be:
- Irritable bowel syndrome;
- Close contact with some synthetic substance (this may be a medicine, or a flavor or food color);
- Infectious disease (gastrointestinal tract in general and intestines in particular);
- Problems with the work of the nervous system;
- Chronic diseases of the digestive organs.
Symptoms of chronic diarrhea
With signs and basic symptoms of diarrhea, everyone should be perfectly familiar. These include:
- Rumbling in the abdomen;
- Heaviness in the abdomen;
- Frequent urge to defecate (sometimes false);
Treatment of chronic diarrhea
Therapy should consist of several basicStages. First of all, of course, you need to establish the cause of chronic diarrhea and take appropriate measures. In addition, treatment involves the restoration of a healthy frequency of bowel movements and the process of assimilation of food, as well as a comprehensive recovery.
If the cause of diarrhea is a bacterial infection, there may be
And, of course, any patient with chronicDiarrhea is a diet. The disease involves eating foods cooked for a couple. Even light roasting can be dangerous for the body. Patients are strictly prohibited:
- Fatty broths;
- Mushroom dishes;
- Smoked products;
- Fruits and vegetables that have not undergone heat treatment.