Taiga Amur grapes are considered moreUseful in comparison with other varieties, because it contains more unique substances. In folk recipes are used not only berries, but also leaves, young shoots and kidneys. Separately, I would like to focus on callus - white influxes formed in the cuts cuttings, because they contain stem cells, which are used to treat and prevent many diseases, as well as in cosmetology.
Application of Amur grapes for medicinal purposes
- For a start about calluses, in stem cellsWhich contain plant proteins, phytolectins and resveratrol, which allows using them to reduce the risk of malignant tumors and to slow the development of cancer cells.
- Useful properties of Amur grape can be used in the presence of diseases of the gallbladder, liver, as well as in violation of metabolic processes.
- It is worth noting that you can not only eat berries inFresh, but also to make juice, wine, vinegar and tartaric acid. Juice, prepared from berries of the Amur grape, has a diaphoretic, diuretic, tonic and mild laxative effect. It also helps to reduce pressure slightly.
- The berries of the Amur grape are recommended in the presence of hemorrhoids, gastrointestinal diseases, in which there is a decreased secretion of gastric juice.
- The healing properties of Amur grape are used in the treatment of bronchial asthma, anemia and problems with lipid and mineral metabolism.
- As a fortifying agent useful berries for tuberculosis.
- Experiments have shown that grapes are useful in chronic nephritis, atherosclerosis and initial manifestations of hypertensive disease.
- Amur grape is also used for dietary nutrition, consuming two kilograms of berries a day for a month and a half.