The dragon is a character of mythological stories,Which is most often found in images of tattoos. There are many interpretations of the meaning of the dragon tattoo and the options for its execution. A special influence on this image was rendered by Chinese culture.
What does dragon tattoo mean?
Now two types of tattoos are singled out with this creature:
- The first is the European dragon, which hasWings, and the body is covered with scales. They are found in the tales of almost every people and, as a rule, personify darkness, evil and the devil. They can be depicted in the form of cartoon heroes, fire-breathing monsters, in general, so, on that will have enough imagination.
- The second dragon is performed in the oriental style, inWhich the animal resembles a snake, and its wings are absent. Such dragons symbolize four elements: earth, fire, water and air. In this case, they can be both kind and cruel.
Chinese culture is closely connected with dragons. The throne of the emperor of many dynasties bore the name of "Dragon's throne." During the reign of the Qing Dynasty mythical creatures were portrayed on the flag. A commoner could even be executed for wearing a dragon.
Chinese dragon tattoo
The distinctive features of the Chinese dragon are:
- Presence on the body of 117 flakes;
- Four paws, each of which has five claws;
- The ability to fly, despite the absence of wings;
- Snake-like body.
The main factor, because of which such tattoosHave gained great popularity, it is the possibility of using fantasy, using bold color solutions that make it easy to create a creative drawing.
In addition to the colorful execution, tattoos can be made in black, shades of gray or in combination of black and red.
Since the dragons are diverse, the sameA variety can be a background design. Most often, the drawing of the dragon is accompanied by images of tongues of flame, medieval castles, mountains, flowers or clouds.
Regardless of location and colorTattoos, in general, it means magic, strength, power, nobility. More often than not, the dragon denotes what they would like to look like - independent and strong. Also, the tattoo recalls the relationship between man and the environment, as dragons are the masters of the four natural elements.
Dragon tattoo - the meaning for girls
When choosing a tattoo design, you need to think about itLocation. Depending on where the image will be located, take the optimal size of the tattoo. In addition, the appearance of the dragon and his posture can tell a lot:
- When applying the tattoo on the shoulder, remember that if the dragon lies calmly with its wings folded, then this indicates a state of mental equilibrium.
- If the dragon's body is directed upwards, then this indicates good goals and a positive attitude.
- If the dragon is pointing down, this indicates negative intentions.
- Straightened wings of the creature and bare teeth testify to the aggression of the owner of the tattoo, its power and hostile attitude.
The dragon tattoo on the back is the most optimal option. The back is a so-called canvas, on which you can create a stunning picture.
To place a tattoo on a leg in the form of a dragon is not recommended, since the area is rather limited, not allowing to convey the whole idea of the picture. It is better to use the shoulder blade or the middle of the back after all.
Girls often prefer a colorful tattoo with a dragon, performed in a fairy-tale style, and rarely resort to drawing black and white drawings.