All kinds of athletics are the mosta natural sport for a person. From a young age we learn to walk and run, throw a ball - and track and field is all these familiar from childhood options, but only in a slightly more complicated form. Probably, it is due to its organic athletics so well affects health. In addition, it is one of the oldest sports known to mankind since 776 BC.
Track and field athletics: sports
The types of athletics are quite different: it includes walking and running, and various kinds of running, including crosses and sprints, as well as all-around, technical types such as jumping and throwing:
- run (we'll look at it in more detail below);
- jumps: in height, in length, with pole, triple jump;
- Sports walking;
- The throwing of shells: a spear, a disk, a hammer, a nucleus;
Of all this diversity, the largestpopularity among fans has reached just cross-country sports - it's a free and pleasant way to maintain the beauty and health of your body. And there is no need for special equipment - only good running shoes and a tracksuit. Believe me, in comparison with other sports this is a very small expense!
With jumps from athletics all of us introducestill at school. Usually, after classes, those students who are particularly successful in this field are encouraged to visit the section for further development of abilities, from where the direct route to the city, regional competitions and further to the world championships.
A miscellaneous in track and field is the all-around -this is the kind of competition in which athletes compete in more than one discipline, but in different disciplines, which makes it possible to identify the most multilaterally developed athlete. Surprisingly, women who are engaged in all-around and have a good run at any distance and jumps in length or height, are able to win in the competition even narrow specialists specifically taken individual species.
Track and field athletics: running
Cross-country athletics are quite diverse, some require stamina, others - the ability to quickly develop speed. They include a variety of variations:
- sprints (standard distances - 100 m, 200 m and 400 m);
- barrier run (100 m, 400 m);
- running for medium distances (usually to average distances equate the distance from 800 to 3000 m, here is also the run with obstacles at 3000 m);
- running for long distances (standard two of them - 5000 m and 10 000 m);
- cross (cross-country running);
- marathon (running along the route for very long distances);
- Relay (the most commanding type of running track and field athletics, including the following options: 4 × 100 m, 4 × 200 m, 4 × 400 m, 4 × 800 m or 4 × 1500 m).
Athletics can be practiced both onprofessional level, and amateur. In the US, many residents of both cities and small towns regularly make jogs for medium distances
In addition, as it is easy to see, the types of running intrack and field athletics does not at all imply exclusively single occupations: the relay requires the team to be particularly coherent, which means that it develops team spirit and ability to work in a team.
By the way, children are given in the athletics sectioncan be from 7-8 years. At this age the body is already ready for such loads, and besides, if it turns out that the child has the ability, in the future he will be able to play sports professionally.