Girls who lose weight in the summer, very interested in whether it is possible to eat watermelon in the diet, so let's get together on this issue.
Composition of watermelon
Before you can find out if you can eat a watermelon with a diet, let's find out its calorific value and nutritional value:
- In 100 g of the pulp of watermelon contains only a total of 38 kcal;
- 100 grams of watermelon contains 0.6 g of protein, 0.1 g of fat (we can say that it practically does not exist), 5.8 g of carbohydrates and 92.6 g of water;
- As for vitamins, there are a lot of them in watermelon: vitamins of group B (including folate B9 - 8 mcg), vitamin C, E and PP;
- In the watermelon many macro elements: K, Ca, Mg, Na, Fe, P.
What is the use of watermelon?
To get from the summer berries all the useful substances you need to eat about 2 kg. Let's see what the use of watermelon for the body:
- This is a wonderful diuretic that is recommended for people with kidney, liver, and gastrointestinal diseases.
- Thanks to the watermelon, toxins and slags are eliminated from the body, which adversely affect the work of the heart and blood vessels.
- People who suffer from hypertension and obesity are recommended to consume watermelon, as there is a lot of magnesium in it.
- Due to the soft effect of watermelon juice, it can be consumed by people who suffer from cystitis and cholelithiasis.
- Perfectly cleans and helps with acute liver diseases.
- Vitamin B9 has a positive effect on metabolism.
- Due to the iron content, watermelon is recommended for people who have anemia, anemia and other blood diseases.
- Watermelon can replace sweets and chocolate for sweets, and in a small amount it can be diabetics.
- Berry helps to cope with constipation, since it has laxative properties.
Given the above points can be doneThe conclusion that watermelon can be eaten on a diet. Thanks to its sweetness, the red berry simply deceives the brain, that the body is full. Watermelon during a diet is contraindicated in people who have problems with the kidneys and pancreas. And finally, we will analyze several rules that must be taken into account when you eat watermelon:
- Do not mix it with other products, especially with pickles, because of this, you can develop swelling.
- Buy this berry in proven places so that it does not have a lot of nitrates and chemicals, because of this you may have nausea and diarrhea.
- Do not eat the flesh, which is located closer to the peel, because it is there that accumulates harmful substances.