Doctors unanimously assert that the watermelon diet is one of the most effective for weight loss, which means that the matter is in the properties of watermelon.Why is watermelon useful?
Before talking about the benefits of diet, it is worth looking at the watermelon itself and finding out whether you can lose weight with watermelon.
Watermelon contains a complex of B vitamins,Vitamins PP, C, which together normalize the acid-base balance of the body and contribute to its purification along with potassium, folic acid and fiber. And, do not forget, it has almost 90% water.
In this case, watermelon is one of the most low-calorie products produced by nature - it contains less than 40 kcal per 100 g of weight with an average glycemic index.What is a good watermelon diet?
Now it is worth investigating whether watermelon helps to lose weight.
- It quickly fills the stomach and eliminates the feeling of hunger - the body feels fed for quite some time.
- Fructose, contained in pulp and juice and giving it sweetness, is quickly assimilated by the body, since it comes "in liquid form".
- It has diuretic properties, relieves swelling, normalizes the work of the kidneys, so losing weight on watermelon is not a problem.
- Watermelon diet - an excellent tool for improving the heart, as it cleanses the body of toxins, fecal debris, cholesterol plaques.
- It relieves stress from the heart muscle and allows the heart to work more efficiently.
- Cleansing the body of poisons and toxins returns the skin freshness, makes it supple and beautiful.
A positive answer to the question, does watermelon helpLose weight, there is no doubt, but do not be recklessly eat watermelons from morning to night, guided only by information about its beneficial properties. Starting a watermelon diet, it will not be superfluous to consult a doctor, and if you are to yourself - healers, then, at least, consider that not all and not all watermelons are equally useful.
To begin with, the diet on watermelons is bestTo spend in the period from August to September, when the water-melons are full of striped handsome men who grew up on their native land and, as a rule, no longer contain a large number of pesticides and nitrates. If you decide to eat watermelons in February, May or even in June, whether watermelon helps with losing weight in this case, it will be very difficult to answer.
In addition, when buying watermelon, you need to consider thatThe most harmful substances accumulate in it in the peel, so eat the watermelon until the green crust is not worth it, if you do not want to replenish your body with harmful and poisonous substances.
Since it is a seasonal berry, eating itIn other periods of the year is unlikely to bring significant benefits. Moreover, cases of poisoning by watermelons, bought not in season and brought from afar, are not uncommon. Do not risk your health, eat them on your own.
Continuing the conversation about contraindications, let's pay attention to those who are totally or partially contraindicated in watermelon. These include:
- People with chronic kidney disease; They should not abuse watermelons, and even more so, start a watermelon diet without having to consult a doctor.
- Diabetics - after consultation with the attending physician, use with caution and in small amounts.
- Having prostate and pancreas pathologies - also with great care.
The incredible benefits of watermelon for human healthEstablished long ago, its positive effect on the state of the body is confirmed, which means that the question of whether it is possible to lose weight on a watermelon, has a positive response, with an amendment to its reasonable consumption.