Everyone who has begun to deal withProper nutrition, faced with the need to accurately allocate protein products. After all, they become the building material for muscle tissue, why they form the basis of many sports diets, diet for weight loss and just a healthy diet. Consider the best sources of protein.
The main sources of protein
Protein is of two types - animal originAnd vegetable. In fact, both have the same effect on the body, but the former has great biological value, and therefore it is recommended to athletes. Vegetarians and vegans mainly put emphasis on vegetable protein, which completely abandoned the products of animal origin in their diet.
Sources of animal protein
The main source of animal protein is animal meat. However, we need a clause here: the less fat in the product, the more useful and valuable it is as a source of protein.
So, the sources of animal protein are:
- Meat of animals - beef, pork, lamb, veal, game, etc .;
- Poultry meat - chicken, goose, duck, turkey, etc .;
- Fish - salmon, perch, herring, etc .;
- Meat by-products - liver, kidneys, tongue, etc .;
- Cheese and cottage cheese;
- All dairy products.
These sources are sufficient toTo make a high-grade protein diet. Do not forget that for digesting protein the body needs fiber, so it's best to eat it with vegetables, greens or fruits.
Sources of vegetable protein
The sources of vegetable protein include not only the products listed below, but all that is made of them. This category includes:
- All kinds of beans - beans, peas, lentils, soybeans, etc .;
- All kinds of nuts - almonds, cashews, walnuts and forest, etc .;
- Buckwheat groats (conditionally, because many carbohydrates).
These sources of protein are recommended to those whoAbandoned animal protein, but to enrich their diet they are worth every person. It is worth noting that there are too many fats in nuts, so they should be consumed in a limited way.