With age, the problems that have met on our life path, make themselves felt increased excitability, crying, resentment.Why do I need vitamins for nerves?
If we rarely take vitamins to strengthen the nervous system, or do not accept them at all, a number of problems arise:
- We often fall into a state of depression, we are under stress, and we spend more time restoring health and normal mood;
- At night, insomnia comes to us more often;
- Memory is blunted, attention is dispelled;
- There is an unmotivated mood change;
- Chronic fatigue, causing drowsiness or irritation, becomes more and more frequent.
All these symptoms indicate that the body needs vitamins to strengthen the nervous system in adults.
What vitamins are needed?
To eliminate violations in the central nervous system (CNS), vitamins B:
- B1 (thiamin), which relieves anxiety and is a powerful antidepressant;
- B2 (riboflavin) improves mood and good sleep, contributes to increased vitality;
- B6 (pyridoxine) affects the state of our memory and the level of brain activity, is responsible for the production of hemoglobin;
- Vitamins for the recovery of the nervous system B9 (folic acid) and B12 (cobalamin) help to get out of stress, remove increased excitability, help to get out of depression.
In addition to B group vitamins,Nervous system takes part and vitamin A (retinol), which not only actively working on the normalization of the nervous system, but also protects the body from free radicals, helps maintain vitality at a high level.
Vitamin C saturates the body with energy, struggles withViruses, and therefore, contributes to the strengthening of the nervous system. Thus, vitamins for the nervous system help restore its functions, but what better-to help you solve your individual condition and your doctor.