Hinkal is a traditional dish of Caucasian cuisine. In this article, we will tell you some secrets about how to properly prepare a layered hinkal, and also share some basic recipes.
So, a few important recommendations for the preparation of puff dangi hinkala:
- Dough for flaky hinkala is traditionally prepared by yeast.
- When the dough is suitable, he needs silence, and it is necessary to cover it with something.
- The yeast dough should be kneaded twice, then the hinkal will turn out magnificent, airy and soft.
- The dough should be very thinly rolled, then the hinkal will be multi-layered, i.e. more tasty and beautiful.
- For kneading and rolling the dough a large working surface is needed, which must be oiled or sprinkled with flour.
- Before you roll the dough into a roll, it is desirable to sprinkle with walnut grass, it is also called blue fenugreek or uzho-suneli.
- That the broth was transparent, it is impossible to give to it strongly to boil. And of course you need to remove the foam.
- It does not matter if you cook a couple or just boil hinkal, use the broth for it, it will add an appetizing aroma.
- If you cook hinkal not for a couple, then before you place it in the broth, dip in vegetable oil, so the khinkalas do not stick to each other.
Darginsky layered hinkal
For the test:
- flour - 230-280 g;
- water is warm - 250 ml;
- Dry yeast - 15 g;
- Sugar - 10 g;
- Salt - 15 g;
- vegetable oil;
- meat - 1,2 kg;
- Potatoes - 4 pieces;
- Onion - 1 piece;
- salt, walnut grass (uхоxo-suneli);
- tomato paste - 90 g;
- garlic - 3 teeth.
In a large saucepan we put the washed meat. It can be a chicken, a lamb, and a beef for your taste. You can immediately cut the meat into portions. Pour a large amount of water and set to cook, reducing the fire after boiling, salt and do not forget to remove the foam.
Flour pour into a large bowl, leaving a littlefor stirring. Make a groove in the flour, pour out the salt, sugar and yeast and mix. Next, where the dry ingredients are already mixed, pour warm water and knead, grabbing some flour. It is necessary to allow to stand for a couple of minutes so that the yeast is dissolved. We knead the dough and leave it to rise, covered with a towel or food film. Usually the dough rises for 30-40 minutes. It is desirable to knead it twice.
Next, the dough is divided into 3 parts. Each part is thinly rolled out, lubricated with oil and sprinkled with seasoning of uхоxo-suneli. We roll into dense rolls and cut into portions of 2 cm wide. We spread them on a dosochku or on a free part of the table, so that they come a little.
We peel the potatoes, cut it along into 4 parts and put it in broth, it will cook until the dough is suitable, this is about 15 minutes.
Next, each hinkal we dunk in butter and sendcook in broth for 30-40 minutes. While we prepare the sauce. In the bowl we squeeze out garlic, add tomato paste and a little broth, mix well. You can also add chopped greens.
We take out the meat and potatoes from the broth, put the khinkals separately and serve them with the sauce.
Recipe for flaky khinkala with nuts for a couple
- Sugar - 30 g;
- Salt - 30 g;
- Milk - 1 glass;
- Dry yeast - 15 g;
- Flour - 600 g;
- Nuts - 200 g;
- butter, vegetable oil.
- Sour cream - 100 g;
- garlic - 2 teeth.
Prepare the spoon, for this we mix milk, sugar, salt, yeast and a little flour, put it in a quiet, warm place. As soon as the opara rises, we send it to the flour and knead the dough.
The dough should come 2 times, after that we divide it into 2 parts and roll it out. You need to roll out