Finishing of the wooden house from the outside is carried out for decorative design and providing a heat-insulating and protective function.
There are many options for exterior finishing of a wooden house.
- Siding. When decorating a house from the outside with sidingMetal siding, wood or vinyl material. It has a different design, copies the wooden or stone wall covering. Siding is made in the form of long set panels with lock fastening. They are fixed in a vertical or horizontal position.
- Brick. Finishing of a wooden house from the outside with a brick will giveThe building is particularly monumental. This solution allows you to install additional layers of insulation between the wall and the brick. Popular colors of finishing - red, white, sand. When facing, curly, relief bricks are used to frame various zones and create a beautiful exterior.
- Panels. Finishing a wooden house from the outside with panels underBrick or stone gives an aesthetic appearance to the building and protects it from negative influences. Panels are large sheets that are easy to assemble. Such material is completely moisture resistant.
- Block house. The finishing of the house outside the block with a house allows to give the structure the appearance of a wooden frame, the lining under a natural tree makes the building more cozy and attractive.
- A rock. Natural or artificial stone is beautifulsuitable for finishing columns, corners, socle, window openings near a wooden house from the outside. A large variety of stone decoration strikes with the unique beauty of textures, colors, and combinations.
- Lining. Finishing of a wooden house from the outside is often done by lining or panels with imitation of a bar.
In the first case, the boards are lapped or buttedThrough the groove system. There are two main types of it - classical and lining. The difference lies in the processing of the material. The lining is more qualitative, has a smooth coating, an ideal geometry, absorbs less moisture. Finishing the house lining gives it an aesthetic appearance, attracting coziness and warmth.
Simulation of the timber - facing material in the formWide and thick panels. This structure looks like a massive one, built from a real hollow bar with a flat surface and rounded edges.
The quality finishing of the house from the outside with modern materials will provide insulation of the walls, protect the building from dampness and temperature changes. Facing the facade looks stylish, neat and elegant.