You build a house outside the city or, perhaps, makeIts overhaul? Then you can not do without new windows. When choosing windows for a country house, remember that they must have high values for thermal insulation. After all, you have to heat a country house, so you have to make every effort to reduce the cost of heat. In addition, it is important that the window structures have sufficient sound insulation. And, of course, the appearance of windows should correspond to the general interior design of rooms in a country house.
What windows to choose for a country house?
All windows differ in several parameters. The main difference is in the profile system of their construction.
- Plastic windows for a country houseMade of multi-chamber profile. For greater strength, window structures have a steel reinforcement. A special plastic glazing beads and insulation provide sufficient tightness of the entire structure. For a house in the country, you can choose a design with an energy-efficient package. With such windows it will be warm in winter and cool in summer. In addition, there are anti-vandal and shchumoizoliruyuschie double-glazed windows.
- If you want your windows to look bright and unusual, install plastic windows with stained glass windows in your country house.
- To make the home more light, manyThe owners decide to install in the country house high panoramic windows. For this, the so-called frameless glazing can be used. In such windows there are no racks and crosspieces, the strength of the entire structure is provided by the use of special tempered glass. Very successfully looks panoramic glazing on the veranda or terrace of a country house, emphasizing its proximity to nature.
- Another option for modern glazing incountry house are panoramic windows with layout. They can become a stylish highlight in the decoration of both the facade of the house and the interior of its rooms. The layout in the windows can be Venetian, Vienna, waybill, etc.
- Some owners choose for a country houseWindows made of oak, pine, larch. They have excellent noise and heat insulation, and their excellent aesthetic properties emphasize the high status of the owners of the house. However, the price for such windows is much higher than that of plastic structures.