Make a ranking of the most beautiful countries quiteIt is difficult due to the subjectivity of perception. One remembers the beauty of nature, landscapes and water sources. Other tourists pay more attention to ancient castles and famous sights. And the third in general like to enjoy the local architecture and customs. Anyway, and the top of the most beautiful countries, regardless of the criteria, in different sources is approximately the same.
10 most beautiful countries in the world
It's pretty hard to judge which is the most beautifulCountry, if you travel around the world even today is quite problematic for some reason or other. Because many ratings are based on feedback and voting of seasoned tourists who really know what they are talking about. So, let's look at the list of beautiful countries in the world.
- In the first place in almost any rating you will see Italy. However, this country got its gold completelyLegally: in it surprisingly harmoniously combine the most beautiful landscapes and natural landscapes, ancient sights and simply cozy unforgettable streets of cities. Venice, Rome, Florence - only these cities can be considered masterpieces in both architectural and in any other sense.
- Further in our list of the most beautiful countries in the world Spain. Unfortunately, it is often underestimated by virtue ofThe fact that it seems to many to be very populous and, apart from the Balearic Islands, there is nowhere to rest. However, the most surprising fact remains that this is an unusual combination of cozy Mediterranean villages and busy urban centers. In addition, there are the most valuable in terms of history and architecture attractions: the Great Mosque of Cordoba and the Alhambra.
- But about the next participant, one of the most beautiful countries in Europe, France, Disputes will not arise for sure. By the way, the famous Paris is not the most popular destination in tourist programs. Of course, the city of love and romance is worth visiting, but the beauty of the country is discovered far beyond its borders. The famous Laura and Provence, the palaces in Versailles, the unforgettable regions and winemaking centers of Bordeaux or Champagne are all worth seeing.
- Its place in our list was received and Australia. In fact, this is a real continent with its ownOriginal world, unique landscapes and famous sights. What is only a stone monolith in the park Kakadu, the harbor in Sydney and, of course, the tropical jungles of the island of Trinity.
- Considering the 10 most beautiful countries in the world, it's hard to ignore Greece. The most beautiful islands and beaches, mountains and,Of course, the ruins of the ancient world. When you get there, it becomes quite understandable why so many myths and stories were written about Greece: the gods could not choose a more suitable place!
- Portugal Too, have something to surprise and fascinate tourists. Madeira, the so-called dramatic coast, the plains of Alentejo - all this captures the sight. Not less memorable for you will be Lisbon and Porto with their unique architecture and especial comfort.
- Surprisingly, the lists of the most beautiful countries in the world fall and USA. Do not be disappointed in advance and draw inHead pictures with dirty cities, smoky air and ever busy residents. The US is much larger and wider in terms of borders and beauties. Exactly there are exotic Hawaiian islands, the most famous Grand Canyon, untouched wild nature of Alaska and many national parks.
- A bit controversial contender for a place on this list is Brazil. On the one hand, it's the most beautifulRio de Janeiro, and on the other - Sao Paulo with its smoke and eternal haste. But all the beauty is far beyond the cities, because nature really did not stint on beauty. Only one Amazon conceals in itself a lot of beauty, terrible and fascinating.
- Tourists who visited South Africa, Without hesitation will answer you to the question, which is the most beautiful country. This is especially true of Cape Town, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- In this list it is necessary to mention Germany With its ancient castles, cozy towns, fabulous Bavaria and majestic Dresden and Munich.