Every mother who has a daughter growing up in hera certain period is faced with the fact that the young woman of fashion wants to buy her a ringlet. Over time, this request is repeated more than once. The simplest and right way to help a young fashionista acquire interesting ornaments is to teach her how to make a ring with her own hands.
Ring of beads for beginners
We offer you the easiest way how to makeA ring of beads for beginners. For work, prepare a small beads and a button in a tone with two holes. We will string on thin wire or line. Now let's look at how to make a ring from a bead:
1. Measure 30 cm of wire or line. Fold in half. String 6 beads and move them to the middle.
2. Through the seventh bead we go through the two ends of the wire in such a way that they form a circle.
3. Pull both ends through the hole in the button from the inside and thread four more beads.
4. We pass them into the second hole.
5. It should look something like this:
6. Next, string three beads at one end and pass the second. The ends again form a circle.
7. Now we begin to weave the ring.
8. Shave until the length of the ring is reached.
9. To connect the wire with the first dialed series, we conduct it through the first three beads in a familiar way.
10. The ends are tightened and fixed. The ring is ready.
How to make a ring of plastic?
Rings from plastic are good in that they can be made in completely different colors and textures. We offer you the simplest option, how to make a ring of plastic by yourself:
1. We form beads from different colors. They can be made in several forms, from round to triangular. The size of beads should be approximately with a pea.
2. A lot of such blanks are needed for a plastic ring. Each gently pierced through. If the bead lost its shape when piercing, carefully adjust it.
3. We roll a ball of foil and stick in it beads, planted on toothpicks.
4. After baking the billet, we must wash it with a dishwashing detergent. Ideally, the beads should be treated with alcohol, then the varnish will not start to bulge over time.
5. Again, put the workpieces on toothpicks and varnish them.
6. In the store for needlework there are departments where you can buy and stock for jewelry. Take this with the "ears":
7. Using a fishing line, string the bead onto the base and fix it with a bead. This is how the bead looks on the workpiece.
8. Then fix the line and proceed to another bead.
9. These are the original plastic rings you can make with your own hands: