Dragon - one of the most favorite children's fairyCharacters. He came to us from Eastern culture, where origami is also very popular. Every Chinese child knows for sure not one way how to make a dragon out of paper. There are several of them - from the simplest ones, where the figure resembles a mythical character to the "living ones", which is harder to fold, but the result will please not only the child, but also the adult.Method number 1
Thanks to the instructions you can make yourHands of the paper most realistic dragon - with wings, tail, long neck and open mouth. To do this you will need a large sheet of any color: red, yellow, green, white, brown and so on - to your taste.
- Make a paper base from the origami bird, and then fold the opposite corners of the diamond, as shown in the picture.
- Now bend the back flap down and attach it to the opposite edge.
- Turn over the figure. Fold one sharp corner down and do the same with the angle B.
- Then bend the corner C from left to right, along the dotted line.
- Now put the angle D back, to get the same as in the picture. We make wings: bend the side EF and leave in the vertical position.
- Repeat the same with the opposite side.
- We make the neck of the dragon. Make two bends at the bottom and with it lower your neck down, then bend your neck up. The end should be bent at an angle of 90 degrees to get a head.
- The mouth of the dragon. Now you need to make two wrinkles that mimic the mouth of the dragon.
- We continue to work with the tail. Make two bends in the middle of the first half of the tail (which is closer to the trunk). Please note that each wall must have a fold outward, as shown in the picture.
- We finish the work with the wings. First, bend the wings out and down, and then up.
As a result, you have almost a realDragon with open jaws, ribbed tail and large wings. A paper dragon can not only please the child, but also act as an interior decoration of the room.
Such a Chinese dragon will certainly please all members of the family. His flexible body and moving tail make him alive. To create a dragon, you will need:
- The paper is yellow, white, green, orange and red.
Step 1. Cut out a dragon head with a size of 8 cm × 8 cm from red paper.
Step 2. Take a green rectangle of 3 cm × 8 cm and make incisions of 7.5 cm in length across the entire width of the sheet. It will be a dragon beard. It must be glued on the chin.
Step 3. We make teeth. Cut out a rectangle of white paper with rounded edges and cut it so that the teeth turned out. Glue them above the beard. Also cut out the eyes from this paper. Then make a green paper nose, and from the red and orange - a mustache and eyebrows. Pupils are pupils and nostrils. You can do the same as in the picture or make your own changes.
Step 4. Torso. Take two long strips 2 cm wide, red and yellow, glue their ends at right angles.
Step 5. We make an accordion. Alternately fold a yellow bar over red and red over yellow so that you get the same accordion as in the picture.
Step 6. Glue the body to the head.
Step 7. Cut strips of 4 ml × 8 cm of red and yellow paper - this is the tail, glue it to the torso.
Your dragon is ready. This dragon is suitable even as a decoration of a children's holiday. Besides, during its creation the child can show imagination and invent something of his own. For example, a little changed the technique, you can get another wonderful hand-crafted snake, the main thing - a little imagination!